Wednesday, April 11, 2007

H.N.A.S.-DIE VERSUCHUNG DES METZGERS, TAPE, 1984 + PUPPE ODER GIRL?, TAPE, 1984, GERMANY












In this, my final installment of HNAS tape rarities, we have two more works from these loons that continue to yoke the ludicrous and sublime together into manifold unexpected arrangements. I was initially reluctant to post these two, as the track indexing on both is quite screwy. Obtained long ago from a contact that had originals, these are both complete recordings, but each has more indexed tracks than the number of them listed on either tape cover and I haven't sorted out precisely what's what with 'em, however I think the benefits of having these works back in circulation ultimately supersedes such niggling concerns. Note: the lengthy Puppe Oder Girl? has been divided into two parts.

Get Die Versuchung Des Metzgers Here

Get Puppe Oder Girl? part 1 Here

Get Puppe Oder Girl part 2 Here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you been yourself a member of HNAS in the past? This would explain the ... er, intimacy you have with their recorded output. Well, anyway, I'm having a hard time just catching up with all your HNAS posts, I meant to tell you! I may need a break, as well. Now, seriously: thank you.
Laurent

vdoandsound said...

Laurent-Alas, no...no such intimacies, just contacts who presumably have such intimicies. If Heeman or Flaam wanna get creatively intimate though, I'm available :-)